Vacant Position: Senior Sous Chef
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support directly the Head Chef in the daily operation and work.
- To take full responsibilities of the kitchen if the Head chef is not there.
- To work with the Head Chef on Food Production, Promotion and Quality improvement.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene in all kitchens.
- To keep working area at all times in Hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel.
- To communicate to the Head Chef in all matters, minor or major, that pertains to the job
- To create high quality and creative food products to satisfy the customer.
- To provide hands on training to the direct staff whenever necessary.
- To control the food stock and cost.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter- departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the company thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company rules and regulations at all times
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Head Chef.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Head Chef.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
If qualified kindly send your resume to email@example.com urgently quoting “Senior Sous Chef” on the subject line.