SoCha LLC – A United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded project based in Nairobi, is currently hiring for the position of Monitoring and Verification (M&V) Officer.
Primary Functions of the Position: Reporting directly to the M&V Manager regarding M&V field work and reporting, the M&V Officer is responsible for leading and executing M&V field visits throughout Kenya.
Main Duties of the Position will be;
- Support M&V Manager in executing quarterly M&V plan.
- Support field M&V visits by participating in data collection teams throughout Kenya or providing planning and other support from Nairobi office.
- Review and clean data from M&V visits.
- Support data analysis and reporting.
- Support planning and coordination of other M&V field teams.
- Work with MSP logistics team to coordinate travel arrangements for M&V field visits.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- English language proficiency. Must be able to write clearly in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- 3+ years experience with MEL, including data collection, M&V, DQAs, etc.
- Experience in survey enumeration, data collection, and/or face to face interview/FGD experience.
- Experience with data collection, management and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to travel throughout Kenya.
- Experience working on USAID projects, a plus
- Kenyan Nationals preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their CV by end of the day, Tuesday October 15, 2019 to email@example.com