SoCha LLC – A United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded project based in Nairobi, is currently hiring for the position of Project Support Specialist.
Primary Functions of the Position: Reporting directly to the Chief of Party, the Project Support Specialist will support the COP in coordinating and managing MSP activities across the contract.
Main Duties of the Position will be;
- Work closely with the COP to ensure smooth writing and execution of all work orders from design to reporting.
- Coordinate with team leads to ensure they have the resources and staff required to execute work plan.
- Manage activity work order tracker.
- Write scopes of work for STTA requirements.
- Coordinate with SoCha home office on planning and staffing.
- Coordinate inputs and production of quarterly and annual reporting.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- English language proficiency. Must be able to write clearly in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- 3+ years experience coordinating multiple teams.
- Highly organized with strong ability to multitask.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience working on USAID activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with MEL preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their CV by end of the day, Tuesday October 15, 2019 to email@example.com