Job Vacancy: Social Media and Admin Executive
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003.
It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Fire fighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
If you have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing, then a career as a social media and Admin Executive in Trident Plumbers Limited may be for you
Your overall purpose as a social media and Admin Executive will be to lead an organization’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.
This typically involves managing an organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
You will also act as Personal Assistant to CEO and be involved in Office Admin duties.
As a social media and Admin Executive, you’ll need to:
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- write engaging blog posts and articles
- create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant where necessary
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles)
- regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
- Arrange monthly management meetings and take minutes
- Manage office admin by keeping all records of stationeries and control issuance to staff.
What to expect
- You’re likely to find the role challenging but rewarding, as social media and the wider digital marketing industry is a continuously changing and fast-paced sector.
- You’ll usually be office based but may sometimes need to travel to meet clients or attend relevant networking events and conferences.
- A professional dress code is expected especially when meeting clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in business management, marketing (particularly digital marketing), media and communications or public relations.
- Any IT and Office Admin background will also be an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
The desired candidate will need to have:
- a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.