Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. It is involved in manufacturing of both human and veterinary medicine as well as the distribution of these pharmaceutical products.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title : Quality Assurance Manager
Reports To : Managing Director
Duty Station: Nairobi
Responsibilities: The key role of the position is to ensure ALL products are manufactured and distributed according to WHO standards. This function maintains quality compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the organization Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The quality function also ensures the timely release of product batches into the marketplace for sale, meeting financial sales targets and ensuring that quality product is available to patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- 3 years’ plus years relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical industry, specifically including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
- Skills: Team player, good communicator, keen, creative & Innovative.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV, current Salary & indicating the Expected Gross Salary can be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: 16th October 2019.