Vacant Position: Study Nurse
1 Post to be located in Kisumu County
Job Purpose: The study nurse will be responsible for recruiting and enrolling participants into the study in the selected facilities in Kisumu County.
He/she will directly report to the Study Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Screening clients seeking family planning services in the facility to determine eligibility
- Identifying the study participants to be enrolled in the study
- To obtain informed consent as per the Standard Operating Procedures before conducting the survey
- Collect data per approved Standard Operating Procedures using Android tablet system
- Submit daily summaries of recruitment and enrollment into the study to the Study Data Manager
- Work hand in hand with the Study data manager to ensure data quality assurance
- Proper storage and maintaining of clients consent forms, reimbursement logs and link logs to ensure the privacy and confidentiality
- Participating in Continuous Medical Education to improve healthcare service delivery
- Maintain and ensure clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Must be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid license
- Must have a Diploma in Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery (KRN/M) or Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- At least one-year experience in research post-internship
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills: Must be able to communicate to the study participants well and with PI via email and Skype
- Excellent skills with mobile technology
- Language skills: fluency in English, Kiswahili, and Luo
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff at the site
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Valid Practicing license
If qualified for the above post, please CLICK HERE to fill in our online application form and then send your CV, certificates and practicing license to the email: email@example.com by 20th October 2019