Our client, an accounting and tax consultancy firm, is recruiting for a Tax Auditor help their clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business.
Location: CBD, Nairobi
Job summary: Manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services.You will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax advice based on tax laws and practice
- Draft and respond to correspondence from KRA
- Undertake research on corporate tax matters
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings internally and with clients.
- Respond to tax enquiries from clients
- Advise clients on tax complications based on reviewed 3rd party contracts
- Advise clients on applicable capital allowance upon review of their capital expenditure
- Draft proposals and business development
- Business development and drafting of proposals
- Prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Degree in Accounting, Law (Corporate Tax), Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Excellent understanding of the business tax regime in Kenya
- Fair knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and oral communication skills
- Credible business development skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Flexible and good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 1st November 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.