Tender Care Junior Academy is a leading school in Kenya located in Komarock, Nairobi.
We offer quality education for young children in Pre-school and Primary level.
We are seeking to fill a position for a Teacher of French.
Our Work Environment: If the thought of being in a highly structured, fast paced, activity filled, challenging and demanding work environment is anything that interests you; we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate: If you are a person who values integrity, excellence and professionalism and with a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline you are very likely to fit into our organization and we would like to hear from you.
Reports to the Deputy Head Teacher – Academics
- Teach French as a subject to pupils
- Prepare pupils in the competitive French language enhancement activities like drama, music etc.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Checking pupils’ work
- Attending parents’ events
- Running extracurricular activities
- Undertaking professional development
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks
- A graduate with Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education (French)/linguistics/teaching qualification in the French language
- Candidates with P1 teaching Certificate and supplementary French qualifications will be considered
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers
- Prove of active involvement in the French language development activities e.g. drama, music, workshops etc.
- Experience and Competence
- Spoken and written fluency in French language
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years’ teaching experience
How to Apply
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 29th October 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.