Job Title: Client Service Assistant – Training Department
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR consultancy firm offering recruitment and training services.
We are looking to hire a Client Service Assistant to join our training department.
The successful candidate’s main role will be to engage with prospects, ensure training targets are met, provide excellent customer service and support training coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing clients to inform them about different company training products.
- Enter and update client information in the database
- Meet training sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Debt collection
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Participate in planning and coordination of various training programs
- Ensure training sessions run smoothly
- Liaise with suppliers
- Record keeping
- Offer excellent customer service
- Minimum qualification- diploma
- 1.5 yrs to 3 years experience in sales, marketing, business development, or client service in a service company.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Client Service Assistant – Training Department) on the email subject to email@example.com before Tuesday 22nd October 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.