Treasurer – Co-operative Bank of South Sudan
Are you outgoing, enthuastic and a highly motivated professional with impeccable knowledge of the Treasury function as well as the financial sector?
Are you passionate about delivering world class enviable service and providing the right solutions to customers?
Do you have a keen interest in financials, Capital markets and banking services in general?
If yes, then this is an opportunity that you should consider.
Reporting to the Managing Director & CEO, Co-operative Bank of South Sudan, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring effective delivery of the full range of treasury products and services to customers with a view to grow revenues and maintain continuous engagements so as to create synergies and wider product reach.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Support the Business Teams in the implementation of the Treasury Sales Plan covering all Treasury products.
- Actively contribute to improvements in quality/efficiency of treasury products delivery process and support product development and sales initiatives by other business units.
- Enlarge customer base by acquisition of new business in Foreign exchange trading and maintain existing client relationship through effective client calls and visits.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank.
- Continuously engage the branch network through regular visits and telephone calls and build a network of relationships across all economic sectors.
- Drive and monitor overall performance of Treasury sales through the branch network to grow revenues and sector customer base under assigned portfolios to meet set targets.
- Maintain a detailed and current understanding of the industry; (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field with at least 3 years’ experience in a large dealing room/ Treasury Function.
- Certified Foreign Exchange and Money Market Dealer (ACI). CPA will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding of the forex business market and working knowledge of the Funds Transfers channels of a bank with appreciation of the end-to-end processes of Treasury products and services.
- Good understanding of various limits that apply to FX Trading and knowledge of risk management and its application to financial markets.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, analytical, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and strong business relations.
- Innovative in identifying, developing and harnessing new and existing opportunities for hedging/trading to maximize business revenue.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number TD/FSD/2019 by 8th November, 2019.