Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003.
It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing, Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Fire fighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the group/company’s sales and marketing objectives with clearly defined marketing and advertising campaigns in order to grow inbound sales channels.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll need to:
- Responsible for developing and implementing a clear, approved annual marketing plan in line with annual product profitability and sales plans as shared by Management
- Responsible for defining and managing the marketing budget with quarterly activity/spend plans with Management
- Co-responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as defined by Management
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong, consistently positive brand image through relevant online and offline marketing activities from ideation to execution
- Responsible for quality and effectiveness of all marketing materials and online content
- Manages the social media marketing budget as part of digital spend and leads the planning, implementing of the social media marketing strategy
- Creates, tracks and actively improves client and product pitches working closely with sales team for higher lead capture, sale closing and retention
- Responsible for fully understanding group product portfolio as well as training sales/project teams on new product/service intros
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Works closely with various company department members, including sales, operations, design and project management to plan, execute and improve marketing initiatives
- Actively cultivates weekly, monthly, quarterly action plans to increase inbound traffic, generate leads and drive conversions via SEO, content, paid ads or other tools to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for staying up to date with latest marketing, sales and industry changes, trends, tools and locally relevant influencers in the field interior design, construction both online and offline
- Collects customer sales data and analyses customer interactions online and offline while using the information to create comprehensive reports, insights for improving future marketing campaigns
- Responsible for researching and monitoring competitors’ marketing activity and reporting to GM/CEO on the same for insights in planning internal sales/marketing activations
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sale targets with sales team
- Quality and effectiveness of marketing executions
- Monthly analytics and reporting with good oversight in planning the right activities for Trident and its group of companies
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or minimum 2+ years with marketing or sales management in the construction/real estate or interior finishes industry in Kenya
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Strong creative ability and team leadership skills
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.