Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
The University has experienced positive growth in student enrolment and programme expansion.
To support this growth, and in line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff, driven by a passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching positions listed below.
The successful candidate will be an innovative individual who not only dreams of realizing a dynamic, tech-powered environment but also possesses strong capability in actualizing ideas into actions and results.
Individual talent supported by an achievement background shall be a key consideration in the recruitment.
Part-Time Graduate Assistant – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Education in Technology Education (Electrical and Electronics Technology) OR a Bachelors’ degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with an additional Diploma in Technical Education or teaching experience OR a relevant Bachelor degree with an additional Diploma in Technical Education or teaching experience
- Registered or registrable for a Masters’ Degree;
- At least two years’ industry or teaching experience;
- Committed to academic research especially in engineering projects;
- Committed to high quality teaching and fostering a positive learning environment for students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications via the email address -email@example.com quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/88 on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary, not later than 14th October 2019.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER