Job Title: Accountant
Gross Salary: 50k – 60k
Our client is a start-up fresh fruits and vegetables processing company.
They seek to hire an experienced and versatile Accountant who will be responsible for the financial management of the company.
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on a regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- Bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting from a recognized university.
- MUST be a CPA (K) holder
- 30- 40years of age
- At least 5years work experience in a SME setting.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent command of QuickBooks, Enterprise and sage Pastel
- Should be honest and have the capacity to work well under pressure and deliver desired result.
- Be co-operative and possess as an open attitude
- Good analytical and should demonstrate decision making capabilities
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to email@example.com before 4th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.