Our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Nairobi is urgently seeking to fill the position of Accounts and Admin Assistant.
Salary: KShs. 18,000 – 25,000
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensure all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting errors and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports on daily activities
- Carry other office administrative functions
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management (Finance and Accounts Option)
- At least CPA1 or KATC
- 2 to 4 years of experience in finance and administration
- Must have hands on working experience in accounting software such as Quick Books
- High integrity and very confidential
- Very mature and can manage 20-30 staff
- Age bracket 23-28 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 26th November 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Accounts and Admin Assistant’ on the email subject.