Position: Advertising & Digital Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and well organized Advertising & Digital Manager.
The successful candidate will link all marketing event and promotions with the activities of the Sales Team & proactively provide solutions to the team by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to leverage the Corporate Brand Positioning and solidify the company’s superiority to drive growth in NPS & brand equity
- Liaise with the Group MM to develop Go-To-Market plans for nationwide & segment specific marketing initiatives through targeted and national integrated Marketing Communication
- Develop strategic frameworks to inform the execution of marketing initiatives at a brand, product and customer level
- Interrogate analytics to develop plans and gauge the effectiveness of certain marketing plans
- Manage brand budgets and leverage cost savings
- Day to day management of advertising, media and digital agencies relationships to drive efficiency in the delivery campaigns or related output
- Develop Digital Communication Strategies that are relevant for each segment, ensuring that our client deliver’s high-quality content that is relevant with key ROI metrics
- Content management and media buying across all digital channels, ensuring that the right content reaches the relevant audience, right channel selection for each segment
- Analyze our Client’s digital assets through rankings, site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting, performance data and other KPIs to identify opportunities that can be leveraged for future
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click-through rates, traffic, leads and conversions.
- Develop customized SEO and SEM strategies for each segment ensuring the right keywords are being utilized for each segment.
- Continuous research to establish the relevance and impact of the brand or campaigns
- Analyze competitor activity both on ground and media
- Ensure execution between trade marketing and sales is in line with major campaigns
- Event management including launch events, investor briefings,
- To undertake any other responsibility pertaining to advertising & digital management for the company
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, PR/Communication Administration/Digital content Management or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Strategic thinker
- Good Leadership skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills
- Sound financial management skills
- Problem solving skills Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills
- Results/execution driven
- Experience in handling issues of complexity in a busy working environment
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 27th November 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.