Our client is one of the leading paint manufacturers with established footprint in Kenya and the East African region.
They seek to hire a highly talented and accomplished professional in the role of Advertising and PR Manager.
Job Purpose: This role shall link all marketing events and promotions with the activities of the Sales Team & proactively provide solutions to the team.
The Advertising & PR manager shall work in close collaboration with the sales team, product development teams and marketing team.
You shall be directly responsible for both advertising and digital agencies.
This role shall report directly to the Group Marketing Manager.
Salary: Ksh 100,000 – 200,000
- Lead efforts to leverage the Corporate Brand Positioning and solidify the company’s superiority to drive growth in NPS & brand equity
- Liaise with the Group Marketing Manager to develop Go-To-Market plans for nationwide & segment specific marketing initiatives through targeted and national integrated Marketing Communication
- Develop strategic frameworks to inform the execution of marketing initiatives at a brand, product and customer level
- Interrogate analytics to develop plans and gauge the effectiveness of certain marketing plans
- Manage brand budgets and leverage cost savings
- Day to day management of advertising, media and digital agencies relationships to drive efficiency in the delivery campaigns or related output
- Develop Digital Communication Strategies that are relevant for each segment, ensuring that the company deliver’s high-quality content that is relevant with key ROI metrics
- Content management and media buying across all traditional and digital channels, ensuring that the right content reaches the relevant audience, right channel selection for each segment
- Analyze the company’s digital assets through rankings, site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting, performance data and other KPIs to identify opportunities that can be leveraged for future
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click-through rates, traffic, leads and conversions.
- Develop customized SEO and SEM strategies for each segment ensuring the right keywords are being utilized for each segment.
- Continuous research to establish the relevance and impact of the brand or campaigns
- Analyze competitor activity both on the ground and media
- Ensure execution between trade marketing and sales is in line with major campaigns
- Event management including launch events, investor briefings,
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Additional qualifications in Digital Marketing will be a plus
- 6 years’ experience in similar or related role
- Creativity, proactivity and strong project management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and strong analytical and negotiation ability
- A team leader and experience in handling complex issues in a busy working environment and at a national scale.
- Strategic thinker
- Good Leadership skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound financial management skills
- Problem solving skills Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
If you think you that you’re cut for this role and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “ADVERTISING & PR MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Your application should be received on or before 15th December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.