Job Title: Account Manager
Posts available: 3 positions
Our client Amiran Communications is looking to hire account managers in their company.
The account manager will be the primary relationship holder for customers ensuring their existing technology needs are met and new business is acquired from them.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast to achieve company and individual targets
- Identify and engage with potential new customers in assigned verticals of the market
- Engage existing customers to ensure project and service delivery to them is per their expectations
- Engage existing customers to explore the possibility of selling new solutions to meet their current and future needs
- Position the organization as the key/lead technology solutions partner for the customer
- Keep abreast with all post sale activities for the customer by working hand in hand with the implementation team
- Expand knowledge through attending trainings and webinars provided by the Solutions Team or vendor partners
- Track and report in detail to line manager on all engagement with customers and ensure all daily, weekly, monthly reports are updated in time
- Attend all critical team meetings to ensure information sharing between the Account Managers and within the entire team
- Support the Finance team on any collections efforts as and when requested
- Propose new ideas for solutions based on market and competitor assessment and customer inquiries
- A bachelor’s degree in either Sciences or Arts
- A minimum of 5 years verifiable working experience selling IT Solutions in both Public and Private Sectors.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
- Be articulate and able to communicate well with customers
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Be a team player with excellent collaboration skills and ability to train and transfer knowledge to others
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their application and detailed CV including qualifications, experience, and present position to email@example.com by
20th December 2019 before 5:00pm East African time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.