Our client, a Bar and Restaurant located along Kangundo road Nairobi is urgently seeking to hire a Bar and Restaurant Manager.
Salary: KShs 30,000
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Bar & Restaurant Department in line with company standards of Procedures, budgets and legislation.
- Training & Development of the Bar & Restaurant Team.
- Supervise the activities of all Bar & Restaurant team to ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard.
- The Management of all stock levels within the Department in line with Departmental Budgets
- To work with the Head Chef, Senior Managers &directors on menu planning and other prices
- Management of cash handling within company policy.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To be aware and ensure compliance with all company policy’s regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security.
- Duty Manager shifts as required.
- Attendance at all Operational briefings.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel Management
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Bar and Restaurant manager
- Essential qualifications Hotel experience and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th November 2019 clearly indicating ‘Bar and Restaurant Manager’ on the email subject.