An international school based in Mombasa is seeking to recruit a teacher of Biology and Chemistry.
The ideal candidate will be required to teach Biology and Chemistry to students in year 7 to year 12.
- Preparing schemes of work and lesson plans as per the curriculum.
- Effective planning and delivery of lessons.
- Effective use of the 21st century teaching methodologies.
- Setting examinations and ensuring that learners are well prepared for the examinations.
- Ensuring that all learners are well catered for in the classroom by using differentiated teaching strategies.
- Participating in the school’s academic and non-academic events.
- Providing pastoral care to the learners.
- Any other responsibility related to teaching that may be assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Education Science or a Bachelor of Science degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Subject combination of Biology and Chemistry is mandatory.
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission
- Three years’ experience in teaching Biology and Chemistry in an international school offering the British National Curriculum in IGCSE,AS and A level.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are qualified, kindly submit your application accompanied by an updated CV and relevant academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 Noon of 7th December 2019.
The title of the email should read BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY TEACHER.