Job Advert: Insurance Sales Agent
We are a brokerage firm looking to recruit a bright, talented, sales-minded professional with a passion for insurance to help us grow our general and health insurance business through acquisition of new Corporate, SME and individual clients.
Job Purpose: Growth of general insurance business to meet set annual premium targets
- Business acquisition: Prospecting and securing new insurance business
- Customer retention: Follow up on renewals to retain existing business as per set objectives
- Fulfillment: Preparing and presenting quotations, proposals, handling premium collection and claims in conjunction with insurers
- Customer Service: Resolving customer-related issues when they arise
- Relationship Management: Maintain strong relations with customers, insurers and wider industry
- Reporting: Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production reports
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum Diploma or higher required.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
- At least three (3) years experience in Insurance Sales including to businesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to customers so that they understand them fully
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 5th December 2019.
Use Insurance Sales as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.