We are a brokerage firm dealing with general and health insurance business with a clientele base of Corporates, SMEs and individuals.
We are looking to recruit a bright, talented professional with a passion for insurance to fill in the position of an Underwriter.
Scope: Risk Assessments; Policy Design; Customer Liaison
- Examining insurance proposals.
- Undertaking risk assessment and determining appropriate premiums and amounts of coverage.
- Writing quotes, negotiating terms and liaising with insurance brokers and customers.
- Preparing insurance policies terms and conditions.
- Keeping abreast of current industry trends, news and developments.
- Handle queries from clients.
- Degree in Finance, Actuarial Science or other related discipline.
- Professional Insurance certification will be essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an insurance underwriter.
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Numeracy and statistical skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 5th Dec 2019.
Use Underwriter as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.