Position: Below The Line (BTL) Accounts Representative
Our client, a Marketing Agency located in Nairobi is seeking to hire an Accounts Representative manage and develop projects countrywide.
The individual must be an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to respond to clients with creative briefs in a timely manner always.
- Management and development of projects – in store activities, events, road shows, samplings for multinational clients.
- Coordination and supervision of all key processes of the project – presentation, training, planning, recruitment, evaluation, reporting, budgeting
- Respond to briefs from clients’ marketing departments
- Daily client handling
- Lead the execution of projects ensuring the implementation and delivery
- Marketing and Sales background
- Ability to effectively speak and write fluently
- At least 6 years
- Project management and presentation skills
- An ethical planner who is detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Proactive , confident, and productive individual
If you are interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title, on the subject line.
The deadline is 30th November, 2019.