- Open the premises at the beginning of work and ensure that it is properly secured at the end of the day
- Monitor CCTV systems and responds to alarm
- Ensure locking of all windows and blinds at the end of the day
- Make emergency repairs and ensure limited maintenance of the building
- Ensure that the premise is clean and free of hazardous material
- Supervise janitorial staff to ensure appropriate cleaning activities
- Take and maintain delivered items and dispatch goods and materials as instructed
- Carry out First Aid and CPR in the event of an emergency and ensure that all emergency equipment is ready to use at all time
- Ensure that all debris is removed from the site
- Perform some repair and maintenance activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A good awareness of Health and Safety regulations (HSSE skills)
- Previous practical caretaker experience in retail or real estate management
- Commitment for what you are doing, always remaining proud of your work
- Self-motivation with the ability to use own initiative
- Diploma qualification
- Interpersonal skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th November 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.
Engineering and Technical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||