Co-operative Bank of Kenya
E-Credit Tele Collection Officer
Are you an outstanding performer who firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence and looking to grow in credit and customer experience management?
Do you seek to do things differently and go an extra mile to make sure you excel in results delivery?
If yes, then this is your opportunity! Join our Collections team and make your mark.
Reporting to the Telephone Collections Manager, in Collections Department, the role holder will be responsible for proactive management of E-Credit banks’ accounts in arears with objective of putting in place strategies with the customer to bring back to order any out of order accounts.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Consistently make outbound calls to E-Credit customers while adhering to laid down Bank’s collection call model and techniques.
- Actively monitor and manage the E-Credit arrears and closely work with Branches for follow up of 1-59 days past due loans, through the Regional structure and Retail & Business Banking Departments.
- Professionally negotiate with the E- Credit Customers to make payments.
- Provide timely feedback relating to customer or system issue to the Telephone Collections Manager.
- Champion and deliver world class customer experience by ensuring quality service delivery for customers within the bank’s Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s credit policy, remedial recovery processes and fair debt collections practices.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field. Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, negotiations and financial analysis skills as well as an excellent communicator with the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines.
- Demonstration of in-depth appreciation of operational risk and quality standards while driving service excellence.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and credit products in the Banking sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term and trusted relationships.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number ETCO/CS/2019 by 19th November, 2019.