Job Title: Audit Manager – Consultancy Company
Reporting To: Partner
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a consultancy company that provides outsourcing and advisory services to companies and thus help them be agile in business.
They seek to recruit an audit manager who will provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service; including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
He/she will also manage a team of audit staff.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Managing project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks. Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value
- Addressing situations before they develop to crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participates in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal preparation and delivery.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a business field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Professional Accounting qualification CPA (K) or ACCA.
- 6+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to a number of industries.
- Working knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading small teams
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, ISAs and IIA guidelines
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Audit Manager – Consultancy Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.