Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification and classification
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Gathering market intelligence on competitors and interpreting the same for the benefit of the business
- Act as an intermediary for customers in line with the business interests of the company.
- Provide a roadmap and detailed strategy for their assigned products and territory
- Travel within the broader East African region to open up new opportunities and businesses.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Commerce would be preferred
- 3 – 5 years of B2B sales experience
- Diploma in Business or related field
- Valid driver’s licence
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 12th December 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted