A creative studio in Nairobi has space for a Graphic Design Intern.
Learn under a team of creatives to become a master craftsman responsible for creating & maintaining the look and feel of a brand.
You will learn to think visually to develop stunning layouts, copy and compositions that attract and appeal to our target audiences.
You will also learn to design visual content for brands, social stories, film, and snackable videos and motion graphics for web.
What You Will Learn
- To develop and maintain the desired look in communications material for our target audiences
- Brainstorm visual ideas and copy with other members of the creative team
- Learn to put together brand manual and presentation guidelines
- Assist with social/digital media and brand collateral design
- Learn to oversee production print material, video and animated motion graphics marketing collateral, and rollout on Digital Media
What You Will Bring
- A strong desire to gain experience working in Advertising, Communications and Marketing
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Ideas that work and/or award-worthy ideas
- A curious mind, creativity, and imagination
- Very good craft in visual design software with Photoshop & Illustrator or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to move fast and make decisions while in pressured situations
- Eye for detail and design and a thirst to execute flawlessly
- Interest in technology, commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their creative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18th November 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.