Our client is a leading security firm in the country.
They seek to hire a motivated individual to fill the position of a Credit Officer.
- Timely and effective collection of outstanding debts
- Monitoring clients’ balances to ensure timely collection of debt
- Negotiating payment plans for overdue debts
- Responsible for timely delivery of invoices to clients
- Reconciling clients’ statement of accounts
- Bridging the information gap between the clients and the company
- Ensure daily banking of collected payments
- Provide weekly forecast collection report to the credit controller
- Diploma or Degree in Business related courses (CMP & CCP are an added advantage)
- At least 3 years’ experience in debt collection
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Must have an A2 driving license with 3years & above riding experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be 30 years and above
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.