Job Title: Customer Care
Reports To: Head of Operations
Job Objective: Making sure every customer who comes through the door leaves happy, a customer service provides help and advice whenever they can.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, email, chat, etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and clients to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Analyze client complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Assist directly or route clients to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Ensure client satisfaction by meeting their needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Track, follow-up and resolve client’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training peers on improving client support service.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Conduct customer surveys about the Institution’s service so as to obtain feedback.
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers.
- Maintain weekly reports on client inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.
Skills and Competencies:
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- A team player
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in marketing and Business development in a clearing and forwarding company.
- Computer Literacy
Education / Experience:
- Minimum diploma graduate from a recognized university/college
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates with Mombasa origin should send their CV including names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact and quoting current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.