Customer Technical Service Officer
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Customer Technical Services Officer.
- Performing on site demo to the customer on how to apply our different products.
- Give technical support for products for increasing sale
- Conducting, Engineer and architects meet, Mason meet, Contractors meet and Painters meet for awareness of the products so that to improve sale and achieving target
- Meeting influencers like engineers and architects to increase sales.
- Attend the problem faced by customer on his site and resolve them technically.
- Take technical meeting periodically to improve product awareness and indirectly product sale
- Conducting sampling activity on site to ensure the customer about quality of the product
- Visiting the sites for product awareness, site sampling and technical awareness of the product
- Generating orders from the site
- Visiting projects for lead generation, product approval by sampling on site and by delivering technical details to the concern personnel so as to generate order
- Incorporate the product in BOQ of client list by site sample and approval
- Regular follow up with clients for order generation.
- Regular follow up with the Engineers, Architects and Contractors for order generation
- Timely submission of monthly reports like MCR, Complaint report, Sampling data.
- A Civil Engineer with relevant qualifications Preferred
- At least 3 years of experience
- Driving licence.
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by 13th November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.