A well-established growing Software Development Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Digital Marketer position.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Execute creative concepts and develop digital ongoing creative content.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, and social media).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product development teams to ensure product and brand consistency
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Create digital marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in digital marketing and social media messages by working with various department members
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to management
- Grow and expand company digital presence into new social media platforms
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Desired Qualification & Competencies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Marketing) or Business-related course
- Good knowledge of ICT/ Technology
- Must be very aggressive with at least 2-year experience in digital marketing
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application by emailing your current detailed CV, Cover Letter and copies of your academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. While applying, quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your daytime telephone numbers, email addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications should be received not later than Friday, 22nd November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.