Job Title: Digital Marketer
Salary: 35k – 45k
Our Client East Africa Adventure Tours and Safaris is an established Tour Operator in Kenya with over 10 years’ experience.
They thrive to provide you with the best possible African safari packages that are fully tailored to your specific requirements.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketer who will be tasked with coordinating all social media activities.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Generate digital content (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, case studies, and videos)
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related to the brand.
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date with Search Engines benchmarks.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns i.e. engaging influencers
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Analyze the success of campaigns and the effectiveness of marketing channels
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends and technologies affecting the real estate industry.
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Graphics design will be added advantage
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in digital marketing
- Must be self-driven and takes initiative in giving marketing ideas
- Must be assertive when it comes to looking for influencers
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of content/inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Excellent event and organizational skills
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Digital Marketer – Tours & Travel) email@example.com before Thursday 21st November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.