Our client is a reputable company dealing in fast-moving consumer goods.
They are looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position;
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, The Dispatch Coordinator will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and executing the activities of inbound and outbound vehicles in a courteous and professional manner.
- Arranging shipment of goods by anticipating delivery requirements and expediting orders
- Planning and coordinating on the route/road’s delivery vehicles are to use in order to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers
- Verifying items shipped by matching delivery notes, reconciling quantities and communicating discrepancies
- Monitoring damaged items, shortages, goods returned and mis-shipments and ensure that the same is communicated to both the Supervisor and Sales department
- In liaison with the Supervisor, developing, maintaining and monitoring staff scheduling for efficient deployment of personnel for maximum results/ performance
- Coordinating dispatch operations and activities with Sales and Production Departments
- Communicating to customers of any anticipated or actual delay in supply and likely time of supply and/or delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating service quality to ensure compliance with the Company’s Customer Service Policy including but not limited to investigation of complaints with recommendations for corrective action
- Resolving customer issues arising from dispatched orders for customer satisfaction
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in any related field
- At least 3 years dispatch coordination experience in FMCG setup
- Strong understanding of customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of teamwork
- High level of integrity
- Proficiency in computer applications
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “DISPATCH COORDINATOR” by Thursday, 28th November 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.