Family Media Job Vacancies
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa.
We pride ourselves in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages our audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ.
To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good organizational skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th December 2019 with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly visit http://familymedia.tv/job-openings/ for more details.