Our Client, a leading Flower Company seeks to recruit a Human Resources Officer.
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for providing support in functions such as recruitment, payroll, staff compliance, policies, and procedures and disciplinary management.
Reports to: CEO
Roles and Responsibilities
- HR policies and procedures
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Staff Welfare
- Statutory Compliance
- Industrial Relations
- Documentation and reporting
- Dispute resolution and Disciplinary management
- Payroll Management
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or a business related field
- A Higher National Diploma in Human Resources
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a Human Resource Department.
- MUST have experience working with unions.
Competencies and Attributes
- Building Organization talent
- Supervisory Skills
- Excellent Planning & Organizational skills
- Highly Developed coordination skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle issues discretely and confidentially
- High level of integrity
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org HRO – Flower Company on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.