Our client in the Gaming business seeks to recruit an Insight Analyst who will deliver analysis, insight and recommendations that influence business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding the gaming business in depth to provide models that fit within the proper context.
- Working closely with several different teams to drive insights, improve products and create a more effective marketing campaigns
- Identifying, designing, and implementing gathered data to create analytic metrics and prototypes used to drive business decisions
Skills & Experience
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science/Data Science/Statistics/Applied Math/Physics)
- Worked in the betting industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- Good numeric and statistical analysis skills are essential.
- Good planning skills and ability to follow a schedule.
- Ability to research soccer matches based on results, soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams, soccer players, soccer news.
- Keep up to date and passionate about football news and information.
- Good understanding of betting in Kenya and familiar with placing bets with the most popular betting companies (At least 3 of them)
- Good understanding of betting odds and probability of matches based on the odds.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Insight Analyst on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.