Title: General Manager – Security Company
Our client is local firm engaged in offering security solutions for individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire a General Manager to drive the business and build the brand.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term company goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing strategic advice and ensuring that the Board is properly informed to facilitate appropriate judgment and decision making.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve overall efficiency in the business.
- Ensuring that processes and systems in place are being properly implemented by ensuring strict adherence to internal control systems.
- Maintain positive relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Act as a liaison between different groups and be an effective link between the board and the employees, consultants, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public
- Strengthen service delivery to new business and ensure continuous monitoring to ensure service delivery is not compromised to all clients
- Constantly encourage innovation to ensure the company continues to build growth and deliver value to all stakeholders.
- Empower and support teams to visualize develop new ways to deliver business value to clients
- Lead senior management in building the brand recognition, reputation and industry position through continuous marketing promotions.
- Lead, inspire and motivate teams to understand and ‘live’ company values
- Assess the company’s risk environment and ensure that these risks are being monitored and mitigated
- Build and manage a credible senior management team who:
- Drive and manage continuous high performance
- Challenge and interrogate business strategy to deliver outstanding client solutions
- Ensure their people achieve their career goals
- Influence, collaborate and manage across company matrix to optimize growth
- Drive efficient day to day business operations to maximize margin
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred but not compulsory
- Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be 45 years and above
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Security Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.