Honey Care Africa
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Department: Sales and Marketing
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in conception and development of efficient and creative marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee marketing communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Analyze and evaluate sales data and trends to derive marketing insights.
- Maintain relationships with marketing agencies and suppliers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant discipline.
- Two years of experience working in an FMCG.
- Proficient in MS Office ( excel, powerpoint and office)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and web analytics.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Sales background will be and added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org