Job Title: Office Administration Assistant
Reporting to: General Manager
Our client is a leading Housing Cooperative Society that offers trusted and affordable land and housing solutions to its members.
They seek to hire a vibrant administration assistant who will be responsible for maintaining supplies and equipment, serving customers and any other supportive duties that will give enabling environment for service delivery.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the General Manager.
- Undertake general office work especially photo copying, binding office documents including filing and retrieval of files, documents and records, when requested.
- Record management for registry section
- Assist in ensuring prompt repair of assets.
- Attending to both staff and visitors enquiries.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff
- Organizing meetings and writing meeting minutes
- Handle telephone calls and coordinate the administrative functions
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate appointments to show property to prospective buyers
- Proactively assist in creating new markets and achieve the set sales targets
- Minimum a certificate in Human Resource and Business Administration and Secretarial. Diploma will be an added advantage.
- At least one year experience as an administration assistant in a Sacco.
- Must have exposure to personnel administration skills
- Must be good in public relation
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have motor mechanics knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administration Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV