The Kenya Section of The International Commission of Jurists
Vacancy Advertisement: Record Management Intern
- Certificate in Library and Information Studies from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
- Served for at least five (2) years in a well-established library/information centre.
- Shelving, circulation tasks and information outreach activities;
- Cataloguing, classification;
- Managing ICJ Kenya’s publications
- OPAC’s and CD-ROMS including electronic information searching for library users;
- Sending reminder notices for overdue publications; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Please send your application, CV and relevant certificates to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
P.O. Box 59743-00200,
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should be received on or before 15th December 2019.
ICJ Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.