Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit an ICT Officer.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-11-05-2019
Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Install, configure and troubleshooting IT equipment – Servers, PCs, Laptops, routers, switches and Projectors
- Programming of speed governors and handling returns.
- Perform preventive maintenance on various IT equipment and software – Laptops, PCs, Servers, APs, Printers,
- Assist in sorting out any problems that may arise with the inspection centres.
- Supporting roll out of new applications and hardware as well as maintaining inventory of organization’s IT hardware and software
- Develop and updating IT policies/procedures on security, configurations, tests, patches, etc.
- Be involved in the design testing and implementation of new products and services.
- Any other duty assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or related field,
- Must have strong technical background sufficient to understand the company’s technology and processes
- Strong computer and research skills
- Understand operating standards of current or superior products that are in the range of the company operations
- Knowledge in web design & web development
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday 9th November 2019.
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer