Job Vacancy: Internal Audit Assistant
- Conduct audit assignments as directed by the supervisor;
- Review internal controls for the audited processes to ensure that they are working as intended and recommend improvements;
- Performing physical stock takes as directed by the supervisors;
- Document audit working papers for every assignment done as per the internal audit guidelines;
- Monitoring and updating the Internal Audit Manager on all high risks areas in every assignment done;
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s intervention;
- Carry out special investigations and make recommendations as necessary;
- Assist in drafting audit reports for every completed audit/review; and
- Preparing audit programs for every assigned audit.
- Minimum 2 year experience in internal audit;
- Bachelor’s Degree and has finalized CPA 3;
- Good report writing and presentation skills;
- Exposure working in a commercial set up;
- High attention to detail;
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2019.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Indicate the job title as the subject head.