Job Title: Product Manager – Telecom
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is an internet service provider that provides data connectivity, data services and digital products to home and business customers.
They seek to hire an entrepreneurial and results-oriented Product Manager who will take full responsibility for the performance of their high potential product line for a fixed subscription, connectivity based product.
- Actively identify market needs and develop and implement strategies to leverage on these needs
- Build compelling business cases to assess opportunities
- Develop new products by managing the internal team functions as necessary
- Design and execute pricing strategies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Assess competitors and direct responses to competitive threats
- Create product metrics, monitoring them and driving the decision making and actions that arise from these
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management, commercial planning, new product development or a related field
- Previous experience in Telecoms is preferred
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Structured communicator who can write and present good reports to support effective decision making
- Courage to make decisions with minimal direction
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Product Manager – Telecom) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 18th November 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.