Job Title: IT Systems Administrator – Nanyuki
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Gross Salary: 80k – 100k
Our client is a fixed Internet service provider specialized in bringing affordable connectivity and related services to remote areas.
They seek to hire an IT Systems Administrator who will provide exceptional IT, operations and business support systems including billing services support to staff and customers.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Guiding the billing reconciliation process by ensuring the system accuracy and availability. This includes the accurate processing of the client monthly bills.
- Working closely with partners and oversee the Integration of business support systems with backend network orchestration and provisioning systems including payment gateways.
- Responsible for providing the system and application support for the company’s IT suite of Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365 products ensuring adherence to best practice.
- Managing the licensing formalities for all Microsoft products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Deploy, support and maintain a fleet of laptops, workstations, handheld devices, printers, audio visual systems and peripherals for the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for IT Infrastructure including Cybersecurity strategy for both in-house and cloud-based systems
- Coordinate with other IT staff and users to identify the need for new systems and/or recommend enhancements to improve IT operations and problem management
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure IT infrastructure products and services.
- Establish and monitor service level agreements with partners and providers to enable the company meet its own target customer service level agreements.
- Manage and monitor IT infrastructure performance, provide daily, weekly and monthly IT systems and Infra performance statistics and reports, and develop strategies for optimizing systems performance.
- Working with the Network Team, identify and deploy company wide security. Establish Internal and external system abuse resilience based on industry best practice for complete security (network, application and endpoint security
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and Technology, engineering or any other related field
- Must have 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Navision and CRM product suite
- Have knowledge and understanding of Azure Infrastructure Cloud Solutions
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications are an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics CRM Customer Edition and Microsoft SQL Server including core modules
- Ability to design/implement /migrate & troubleshooting Azure apps.
- Ideally with intermediate to strong finance experience background.
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work under pressure and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Must have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be keen attention to details.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be a good team player with great collaborative skills.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (IT Systems Administrator – Nanyuki) to email@example.com before Tuesday 19th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV