Jubilee Insurance Company of Kenya Ltd
Description: The candidates must have the ability to provide leadership to the department and translate vision to practical strategies.
- Minimum age of- 25 years and above holding a national identity card or passport
- Education- Diploma and O level / KCSE with a minimum grade of C- (Kenya standards) or Div 3 KCE
- Experience- At least 1 years management experience in Life sales and marketing
- Experience in insurance sales
- Certificate of proficiency added advantage
- Must be able to recruit, train, motivate and lead a team of sales agents
- High integrity and honest
- Lead by example and set standards for professional behavior
- Ability to meet set production targets
- Ability to win the ‘hearts and minds’ of the team
- Advanced communication skills with strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to anticipate and analyze problems, and develop creative and alternative solutions to address the crux of the problem
- Develop pragmatic strategies to manage change effectively.
- Institutionalize learning and development in the company’s culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open new markets for our products
- Take the sales team for field support
- Make daily returns to the agency manager
- Make weekly returns to the regional office
- Give directions to a team
- Deliver targets set for by the company
How to Apply
E-Mail your application to email@example.com
Title: Unit Manager – Life Insurance
Salary: Ksh. 200,000 plus Personal Commission
- Recruitment of Life insurance sales agents to meet set targets
- Selling Life Insurance policies to meet set targets
- Training of Life insurance sales agents to meet set targets
- Mentoring and coaching of Life insurance sales agents to meet set targets
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- Prior experience in selling insurance and/or unit management will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum qualification – KCSE Minimum C- and or Diploma level
- Recommended age is 25 years and above
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
Retainer of Ksh. 200,000/= based on
Persistency – 50%
Productivity – 50% – at least 5 productive agents monthly min.
API of Ksh. 360,000/=Additional commission on personal sales and
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title and preferred location on the email subject (Unit Manager – Life Insurance) to to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th October 2019.