We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Corporate Sales Executive.
Scope: Revenue Growth; Corporate / SME Client Relationship Management
- Selling our Employee Financial Products to Corporates and SME clients
- Training users (Employees and Employers) on the features and usage of the products
- Supervise the on-boarding of users (Employees and Employers) on our mobile platforms
- Preparing regular and timely sales progress reports to Management.
- Developing and maintaining strong Customer relationships
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or a Sales-related field.
- Professional Sales training.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in Corporate/SME Sales in a service industry (pre-requisite).
- Experience in selling financial services (advantage)
- Proficient communicator – both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment.
- Must have an existing, verifiable network and database/pipeline of potential Corporate/SME clients
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November 2019.
Use Corporate Sales Executive as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.