Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Vacancy: Electrical Engineer
Main Purpose of this Position: Ensuring electrical, instrumentation & programming engineering services are provided to production and projects while ensuring availability & safety of machines in order to deliver quality product in line with set standards.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Design engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Ensure machine availability & Operational Efficiency
- Achieve Quality targets
- Achieve Cost targets
- Implementing the departmental strategy in line with the policies processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance of the Integrated Management System (Quality, EMS, OHS) and regulatory standards.
- Design and implement an advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems.
- Analyze existing engineering and production procedures and suggest improvements
- Assist in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Design advanced precision equipment for accurate or controlled applications.
- Design, develop or implement control circuits or algorithms for electro mechanical or pneumatic devices or systems.
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, cost or performance benefits of new and existing Mechatronics equipment for CAPEX investments
- Apply Mechatronics or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components or finished goods.
- Design self-monitoring mechanical systems, such as gear systems that monitor loading or condition of systems to detect and prevent failures.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
- Planning and monitoring respective technical projects by preparing budgets, cash flows and time schedules to ensure no cost overrun.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs and upgrade the design of such devices by adding mechatronic elements.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Provide training, consultation and guidance on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Benchmarking and Implementing best practices in manufacturing and respective areas of work Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
Direct Reports (Jobs reporting to this position)
- Project Team
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineer/ Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Member of a professional body
Job / Functional Skills
- Leadership skills
- Engineering Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Employee Relation Skills
- Lean Management Skills
- Programming (PLC, HMI)
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 5 year relevant experience in Manufacturing
How to Apply
All applications must go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 22nd November 2019