Kendu Adventist Hospital
Call For Volunteers
Kendu Adventist Hospital is looking for volunteers with a background in Health Records and Information to get experience working in the Out Patient Registration for a period of 6 months fixed terms.
- Diploma in Health Records and Information from Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Medical college
- Must have computer basic skills.
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Candidates meeting the above requirements and interested in the position should forward their cover letter (clearly indicating the reference subject), Updated CV, copies of certificates and 2 reference letters to email@example.com so as to reach the above on or before November 15, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Kendu Adventist Hospital does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups.
Therefore we will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.