KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the respective Brand Manager and Marketing Operations Manager, the intern will assist to execute marketing campaigns for the assigned market segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales and assist in the deployment of appropriate ATL, BTL and Digital solutions that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
Competencies & Skills Required;
- University Graduate in a marketing related field
- Excellent Social Media skills
- A creative mind with a drive for execution of ideas and concepts for the benefit of the organization.
- Good organization skills
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity.
Duration of the Internship: 6 Months
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director
to be received not later than November 08, 2019.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).