Job Title: Graphic Designer
About Lipa Later: Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya and Rwanda that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About The Role: As the graphic designer, you’ll be working within the Marketing team and will design a wide variety of material for digital and offline media.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager.
Advertising and Branding
- Working with the content writer to develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts. within the brand guidelines
- Updating the brand guidelines.
- Design and layout of presentations.
- Design of internal communication emailers and eshots.
- Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality.
- Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns .
- Work with the content writer to develop posts for content calendars
- Design digital advertising campaign content
- Experience as a graphic designer of at least two (2) years
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to work in synergy with a content writer
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail
- Able to work independently, effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website and digital design, corporate identity, print advertisements, and multimedia design
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’Graphic Designer’’
Be sure to include a link to your portfolio/Past work